1. Brent recently installed Apple TV at our house and after school today the kids and I wanted to watch it. I couldn’t figure out how to turn it on but, thankfully, my seven year old could. Think he’ll program my VCR for me when I’m old?
2. And why did we want to watch our Apple TV? Leave It to Beaver on Netflix. The kids are officially hooked on Wally and the Beav. And I’m thinking I may need my VCR programmed sooner rather than later.
3. Sarah and I have just started working on a mother-daughter journal together that I saw recommended by A Mighty Girl called Just Between Us. I can’t overstate how fun it’s been. Highly recommend if you have a tween-ish girl in your house.
4. Friday night we hosted our quarterly Supper Club at our house. You really have to bring your “A” game with this particular group of creative culinary couples and while I technically have no “A” game…I have friends who do. Which is how I ended up with this breathtaking centerpiece that couldn’t have fit my house better if I had designed it myself. Which, of course, I never could have. My friend Charlotte Wessel is incredibly gifted in creative floral design and I was so excited to have one of her masterpieces on my table! Charlotte is in the process of launching a floral design blog and I will link it up here the very second it goes live.
5. My book club just finished The Rebellion of Miss Lucy Ann Lobdell and have moved on to The Girl on a Train. Both have been fun interludes to the Outlander series that I’m four books into. Just in case you needed a few recommendations. =)
6. I also snuck ahead on our reading list and read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. It’s a quick and interesting read but be prepared to devote half of your weekend to furiously cleaning out every closet in your house. I’m embarrassed to admit that eight trash bags of clothes and shoes were removed from my bedroom on last Thursday’s snow day.
9. We’re hitting the 60′s here this week and the rain is moving in. I say, bring on Spring!
10. Happy Tuesday friends!