1. Crazy running girl strikes again. I would totally forgive you if you denied knowing me on the street. (Bib# 3349 if you can’t follow the link.)
2. I think we may be on the brink of Ephraim swimming in his first swim meet (tomorrow night!). Fingers crossed. Just the thought of it totally brings back this memory from two Summers ago.
3. Speaking of the pool, yesterday Ephraim was being tailed by a couple of cutie five year olds. In fact they were the same girls he told me earlier in the year were “his wife and his girlfriend.” In an apparent attempt to impress the babes he stood on the edge of the pool, turned toward them and announced, “Watch and learn, ladies,” before belly flopping into the frigid water and “swimming” for his life toward his dear mama. I’m sure they were spellbound. I most certainly was.
4. T-4 days before my Dad rolls into town with moving truck in tow. Woot!
5. My awesome Aunt Lori sent the kiddos a couple of these last week as a “welcome to Summer” gift. How she always knows exactly what they’ll love is beyond me but they immediately built a target and have been playing with it ever since. Score.
6. I made myself a note to link to Jen Hatmaker’s “Worst End of School Year Mom” blog post, but then the rest of the internet went and had the same idea and now it’s old news. But for the two of you who haven’t read it yet, you’re welcome.
7. My kiddos are enrolled in Heifer International’s Read to Feed program for the Summer, via our church. Sarah says she’s going to read 60 books this Summer and I’m pegging B-Ro for another 20. If you care to sponsor a Cobb kid, shoot me an email!
8. I know you guys have heard me gush before about my sweet friend LeeLee who owns my favorite restaurant here in Huntsville, Lyn’s Gracious Goodness. Well LeeLee posted her first how-to video on YouTube this week. You know you’ve always wanted to know how good ol’ Southerners make biscuits. Added bonus is LeeLee’s undeniable adorableness! Check her out here. “Mix it until the dough follows the fork”…BRILLIANT!
9. And speaking of brilliance, Angie launched our collaborative line of Photographer’s Marketing Kits on Photo Card Boutique this week. And our Minisession Marketing Kits are still available there as well. The full marketing sets are on sale right now so don’t miss your chance to scoop one up!
10. And finally, you probably read last week that Clean Color for Elements and Photoshop are retiring on June 14th. Both versions are available now for $50 and the Lightroom version (which is sticking around) is on sale for $100. I’d really love for as many people as possible to get the word about this so as a personal favor to me would you link the new up in your Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/forum feed if this tutorial is something you’ve benefited from in the past? Love you forever! Link here. Happy Tuesday!