1. So sorry I dropped off the face of the planet for a week. Technically, I didn’t drop off the face of the planet, I just dropped into New York for a few days!
2. Blographer was amazing, thanks for asking. =) I absolutely loved meeting the other speakers, and getting to hang out with Amanda, my sister, and my friend Kelly for a few days. What a dream!
3. If you’re bummed that you missed out this go ’round, hold tight. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a Blographer repeat. Maybe in a city near you!
4 .Does anyone know why the screen on my new iMac randomly brightens and darkens as I’m working. Luckily it’s no longer my “work” computer, but it’s still annoying! Google had nothing to say about the matter but maybe you do?
5. On Thursday our fam is headed to Dayton for a few days in one of my favorite cities. (Call me crazy.) Any of my OH friends want to get together?
6. A trip to the Pottery Barn outlet is definitely in order while I’m there. My friend Kelly just left after helping me come up with an awesome plan for our master bedroom. We’ve lived in this house for five years now and that place is still a dungeon. But with a little luck, a fresh coat of paint, and a whole lot of Pinterest I think it’s going to be fantastic!
7. Apparently my sister spent some time at my Grama’s house yesterday getting her set up with a blog. Here’s hoping that pans out! Thanks for all of the encouragement you guys gave her. I’ll be sure to let you know when the first post goes live!
8. Look who I ran into while in the Big Apple!
9. If you know who those fine folk are and you think they’re as cool as I do, then we can definitely be friends. Also, if those fine folk ever so much as think about not calling me/tweeting me/texting me/facebooking me/emailing me/or any of the other bajillion ways one can get ahold of me the next time they realize we’re in the same city for 12 hours, I take back everything I ever said about them being “fine” and “cool”.
10. And if that previous sentence made no sense, it just boils down to this: Nora, next time call me maybe. Or better yet, come visit. Huntsville’s humidity really isn’t that bad.