Did you think I’d make you wait all weekend? I’m not that evil! =)
Due date is November 26th and we are THRILLED. Just ask Sarah. She’s insisting it’s a “gul” and a “titter” although sometimes it’s a “boy” and a “titter”. Huh. Anyway, yesterday we got to hear our little one’s heartbeat and even see a picture! He/she wouldn’t move at all though so all day yesterday Brent kept doing baby impressions that consisted of him lying on the bed in fetal position like a dead beatle. Nice.
Isn’t that unbelievable? The fact that they’re such perfectly formed human beings already at this stage just blows me away. We love you little one!
And for other things today that make me happy:
– spent an hour and a half this afternoon talking to my very best friend from high school who I haven’t talked to in eight years. Miss you, friend.
– got one of the nicest blog comments ever the other day from “the Sarah bear” and it’s seriously kept me going all week. And, as bonus, I clicked on her blogger name and discovered these awesome shirts that she sells. For anyone who’s interested, I DO have a birthday coming up. =)
– going out tonight to an awesome little fondue restaurant tonight with 5 of my favorite people in the whole. wide. world. To celebrate ME. How cool is that? There’s nothing like starting your birthday celebration a good week in advance.
– my honey downstairs playing puzzles with the Pigbear.
– baby Lily’s blog post about Sarah. Both of them.
– my sister is making me a maternity gown for a friend’s wedding this summer. My sister rocks. And so do her sewing skills. And so does the fact that for this wedding we’re spending the weekend in Atlanta and leaving Sarah with her grandparents…FOR THE FIRST TIME. WOOHOO!
– you guys.