1. Thank you all for your encouragement and support (in the form of unsuppressed laughter) on yesterday’s post. It was quite an experience, that’s for sure! When it was happening I knew I would want pictures so I took the extra 10 seconds before heading to the ER to grab the shots. And in my slight defense, the set from the ER was actually taken with my iphone. It’s a pretty good little camera in a pinch. pun intended. 😉
2. I haven’t gotten any further along in my plans to wallpaper our dining area. I still need to find some adorable paper to get me motivated.
3. I just added a new sponsor to the sidebar…Sylar’s Candy Clips. I found her gorgeous clips on Etsy and I can’t wait for them to arrive at my door! Mine (Sarah’s) will actually be on ponytail holders since that Pi’bears hair tends to be a bit thick for clips. But I digress. Her clips are adorable and I hope you’ll check out her shop. And check back here tomorrow for a moving story and a fun little giveaway! =)
4. Speaking of the sidebar, it’s looong and lonely in some spots. If you want to grab a space to share your business or handmade goodies, email me for details.
5. Wanna see what else I ordered from Etsy this week? This seller puts together dress and garment kits for children’s clothing that’s all cut, designed, packaged and ready to go. All that’s left is the sewing! I’m hoping the directions are easy enough that I can actually follow them and that the stitching is easy enough for Sarah to help. We ordered this and this.
6. For those of you who might be worried about my Etsy addiction, I’ve been doing a bit of telephone consulting lately (photography related) which has made my Paypal account happy. And what does a girl do with a happy Paypal account? Go to Etsy.
7. After making our first batch of pumpkin chocolate chip bars this weekend I’ve found myself with a healthy leftover portion of canned pumpkin. And since we all know that pumpkin is scarce this year, I can’t bear the thought of tossing it. Help! What else can I do with it? My hips can’t handle another batch of the bars this week. For serious. I need a healthier option.
8. Our favorite little Bostonian turned four today. FOUR! Happy Birthday to my little Kikaroni and Cheese.
9. On that note, here is the email I received from her mama today:
“Did you realize you bought my kid a dog that actually POOPS?????”
10. I guess I shouldn’t laugh since my daughter’s birthday is next and the ball is now in Samantha’s court. The good news is Samantha is not a last minute shopper. The gift was surely purchased two months ago. I think I’m safe.